Flinken Brick Joint
FLINKEN Brick Joint specially formulated cement sand dry mortar for brick joint with high adhesion strength and ready to be used by adding water. FLINKEN Brick Joint mix is produced according to the requirement of BS EN 988-1: incorporating standardized binder, well graded silica sand and admixture for all type of brick and block lay.
- Economical-saves time and money.
- Quality Assured Mortar Mix.
- Simple to use. No gauging of material, just add water.
- Well Selected of aggregate size to optimize and brick-lay process.
FLINKEN Product Feature:
- Ready-to-mix – Efficient and less time in preparing construction material
- Better quality and performance – Homogeneous mixing
- Less storage space – All in one product and 40kg per bag
- Wider-end application – E.g., Skimcoat, screeding, tiles adhesive and etc.)
- Flexibility to achieve desired properties – Add water only.
FLINKEN Brick Joint Mixing guide:
- Mix one bag (40kg) of Flinken Brick Joint with approximately 8-9 L of clean water.
- Mix continuously 3-5 minutes until a uniform paste is achieved and ensure the mix is from lumps.
- Placing should be completed within 60 minutes after start mixing.