Flinken Skim Coat
FLINKEN Skim Coat specially polymer modified cementitious with calcium carbonate for thin finishing plaster (1-2mm). FLINKEN Skim Coat mortar is suitable for internal and external wall finishing. The finishing is fine and smooth.
FLINKEN Skim Coat Advantage:
- Good Workability.
- Consistent quality.
- Good Bonding with concrete surface.
- Pre-packed for convenience in handling, mixing and application.
FLINKEN Product Feature:
- Ready-to-mix – Efficient and less time in preparing construction material
- Better quality and performance – Homogeneous mixing
- Less storage space – All in one product and 40kg per bag
- Wider-end application – E.g., Skimcoat, screeding, tiles adhesive and etc.)
- Flexibility to achieve desired properties – Add water only.
FLINKEN Skim Coat mixing guide:
- Mix one bag (40kg) of FLINKEN Skim Coat with approximately 8-9 L of clean water.
- Mix consistenly by using power mixer and mix continuosly 3-5 minutes until a uniform paste is achieved and ensure the mix is from lumps.
- Placing should be completed within 30 minutes after start mixing.